Monday, December 22, 2008

Listen Carefully

Even the worst word came to my mouth, and it suddenly make her heart gone bad...
And I feel terrible for that... I think so stupid when i said that u really annoying.
Ur to silly, sissy, and soooooo overprotected...
I just can stand and yelling her so much.

But i should realize,
Who get me born in this world?
Who gave me alive when i'm infant with her breast milk,
Who gave me some spirit when i learn to walk,
Who gave me a food when i'm starving,
Who gave me money when i need that for buy something useless,
Who educate me for writing, and speaking so well,
Who caring me so much...

and now.. what i've done..
its nothing... just make herself hurt..

but.. She always forgive me...

I LOVE YOU MOM...

I LOVE YOU MOM....

I LOVE YOU...

and I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU...